Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
ZHENGZHOU DINGSHANG MACHINERY CO., LTD.

Chicken Manure, Organic Fertilizer, Production Line manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Chicken Manure Organic Fertilizer Production Line, Integrated Water-Soluble Fertilizer Product Plant, Six Meters Pole Pile Turning Machine and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product fertilizer product line Chicken Manure Organic Fertilizer Production Line

Chicken Manure Organic Fertilizer Production Line

FOB Price: US $10,000-90,000 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $10,000-90,000/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Qingdao, China
Production Capacity: Annual Output of 3, 000-100, 000 Tons
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: EF
  • Color: Red,Yellow,Blue,Grey
  • Trademark: Easy Farming
  • Origin: Zhengzhou, Henan Province, China
  • Condition: New
  • Guaranteed: 12months
  • Transport Package: Standared Export
  • HS Code: 8479820090
Product Description
Product Description
Introduction of Chicken Manure Organic Fertilizer Production Line
Chicken manure organic fertilizer production line takes fresh chicken manure as raw material. After a series of processing to produce natural chicken manure organic fertilizer.
Manure organic fertilizer production line ,non pollution disposal equipment  made by  Zhengzhou Ding Shang Machine Factory, mainly disposes livestock manure of farms, pasture. It is the agricultural machinery which the nation supports. The device can not only deal with the farms, pasture livestock manure, also produce organic fertilizer for agricultural fertilizer use. It is the environmental protection equipment everyone supports.
Application
Chicken farm
Materials
Chicken manure
Advantages of Chicken Manure Organic Fertilizer
1).Non chemical composition. Due to poor digestion, chicken can only consume 25% of the nutrients, and  discharge  the other 75% nutrients with feces, making the finished products with nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, protein and other ingredients.
2). Increase the organic matter content because the main material of chicken manure organic fertilizer is organic matter. Organic matter can improve soil physical, chemical and biological properties, ripen the soil and enhance soil fertility. China's rural saying "fields depend on manure to become  fertile and seedling depends on  manure to grow" reflects the effect of chicken manure organic fertilizer improving soil to a certain degree.
Chicken manure organic fertilizer can not only increase the number of organic colloid, but also decompose and convert  many organic compounds into organic colloids with the help of microorganisms. Greatly increase the soil adsorption surface. Produce a lot of sticky matter. Make the soil particles cemented together into stable  granular structure. Improve the soil water retention, fertilizer conservation and air permeability, and the ability to regulate the temperature of the soil.
Make a large number of microorganisms in the soil reproduce, especially many beneficial microorganisms, such as nitrogen fixing bacteria, ammonifying bacteria, cellulose decomposing bacteria, nitrifying bacteria etc. Because there are various active enzymes of animal digestive tract and enzymes produced by  microorganism in the chicken manure organic fertilizer,  when these substances were applied to the soil, they can greatly improve the soil enzyme activity.
Fertilizing  more chicken manure organic fertilizer can improve the soil activity and biological reproduction transformation ability , so as to improve the soil absorption performance and cushioning properties and resistance.


Chicken Manure Organic Fertilizer Production LineChicken Manure Organic Fertilizer Production LineChicken Manure Organic Fertilizer Production Line
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mr. Li Rui
*From:
To: Mr. Li Rui
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now